How to Stop Doing Everything Alone: Work with Others on the things
that are Important to You
(Including how to share the money you earn when you earn it!)
You are invited to a NEW Complimentary Community Coaching A-HA call…
In the month of February we are celebrating togetherness!
We can do so much more together than alone, and our teaching on this call will include:
1. How to look at the possibilities for partnering with others to support you vision (yes even if you don’t have a big list or community quite yet)
2. How to talk about money with potential partners — I will share the ‘Joint Venture Money Formula’ that has become kinda famous and is SO very useful.
And, we will have ample time for coaching questions that are pressing on YOU.
- If you are already registered, wuhoo! Welcome.
- If you haven’t already registered, definitely attend for the inherent value of the call and to experience some of what is planned for April.
- If you aren’t able to come to our live event, we welcome you to get as much value as you possibly can from our complimentary teaching like this one.
(You can unsubscribe anytime.)
The first call will take place on Feb 19th @ 11:30am Pacific Time.
It’s on Zoom (audio or video is fine.)
A little more about your host
In case you don’t know me, I’ve been coaching business owners for 18 years. The greatest successes are when the business owner’s values are integrated into the business, because that’s when sustainable growth happens! I’m a big proponent of earning money to do the good things in life, but not at the expense of selling your soul. That’s why I pick the teaching topics I do.
As a teacher, you’ll find me serious about delivering content that is fresh and useful. But I’m also a fun-loving instructor who believes that laughing as we learn is important. One of my strengths is innovation, and it shows up in my teaching. No matter what call you take with me, you’ll get information, inspiration, integration and implementation.
If you are enticed by the ideas presented here,
and want to be a part of this live learning experience…
Sign up for the free Webinar series below.
“Andrea is thought provoking, stimulating and creative. Highly recommended.”
— Glen Wagner, Speaker
“Andrea’s teleseminars are packed with useful information, key contacts with persons of influence, and inspiration that take you to the next level.
Andrea conveys warmth with business savvy, insight with vision for the future.”
— Dr. Lisa Van Allen, Author, Speaker, Business Coach
“Andrea is a breath of fresh air- brilliant, caring and raising the questions that need to be raised.”
— Katie Curtin, Breakthrough Coach